- Native access to Excel files. The user
doesn't need to have Excel, or any other software installed.
- XLSReadWriteII works as an invisible Excel
workbook. All cell values are always accessible.
- Stability. One of the major goals with
XLSReadWriteII was to create a product that won't corrupt the Excel files
and won't alter any data in the file.
- XLSReadWriteII is easy to use. With the
formatting interface, you can format cells through a
- Fast and efficient support when you have
- No runtime fees for the component.
- Full source code included.
- We released the first version of
XLSReadWrite in 1998. At that time it was the only component that could
read and write Excel 97+ files. We are commited to have the leading Excel
solution for Delphi in the future as well.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
posted by hidelphi time： Saturday, April 25, 2009